A Consultant Checklist – You had a Recruit Join, Now What?
ATTENTION NEW SPONSORS!! It’s a wonderful feeling to have someone join your Jamberry team… but it’s easy for new recruits to get lost, so please go through this checklist so you know they get the support from you that they need to start their Jambiz off right!!
You just had a recruit join the team, now what? There are some things you need to do right away!!!
- TELL YOUR RECRUIT YOU WILL BE ADDING THEM TO FACEBOOK GROUP(S) – I prefer to tell my recruit they will be added to groups so they aren’t overwhelmed when they see the notifications.
- ADD YOUR RECRUIT TO THE APPROPRIATE FACEBOOK GROUP(S) – These groups include our team page JamBeauties as well as BossBeauties our downline team training page. You can also add them to the Official Jamberry Nails Consultants page.
- MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THEM JOINING!!!! – Put up a post in our team groups welcoming the new recruit to the jamily! Lots of celebrating, yays, woooooos, and hand clapping! It makes everyone happy! 🙂
- GIVE THEM A FILES & VIDEOS TOUR GOOGLE DRIVE and YOUTUBE CHANNEL –
The first thing you want to tag the recruit in is *The First Five Things You Need To Do.* This has the most crucial things they should be thinking about first.
**MAKE SURE TO DIRECT THEM TO THE JAMBERRY FLICKR SITE**
- YOU JUST THREW A LOT OF INFO AT THEM…ASK HOW THEY ARE AND IF THEY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
- BE SURE THEY ARE DOING THE FIRST FIVE THINGS – ideally this should be done the same night/day they sign up OR at least within the first couple days. Here is what the first five things are:
- IF POSSIBLE, SET UP A MEETING – I like to meet with a recruit if location allows because you can go over the dashboard, review COMPENSATION PLAN and FAST STARTS, talk about starting JAMBERRY U, what to do when they get a hostess, what to put in a hostess packet, how to set up a party, what supplies they should buy like envelopes, stamps, etc. If you can’t meet in person schedule a phone conversation or a FaceTime/skype date! They will learn as they go as well!
- GET THEM SET FOR THEIR LAUNCH PARTY – Make sure they set a date for their launch and help them identify a few goals to aim for!