Online Party Tips!
- At the end of the day, make sure you post on your games posts “Post is closed for points!” so that competitive party goers can’t go back and rack up points at the end!! (This happened in my party I hosted with Becky! lol I had an overachiever cousin who blew up everyone’s notifications the last few hours of the party).
- Use Tiny Torch to schedule FB posts. Just edit/share and schedule your posts for the entire week!!! Life saver.
- Entries vs. Points – I have found that a Points system works best since it brings out a little competitiveness in guests. 😉 This will up your participation in games which will hopefully lead to higher sales!
- Hostess Training – Make SURE you are fully preparing your hostesses. If you are not a part of my FB Hostess Training Group, just ask me and I’ll add you or have your sponsor add you!
- Post your link in the pinned post! Lots of times people will pop in mid-party and will miss this information. Don’t forget that on mobile – the pinned post is hidden and they have to physically click on it to view pertinent information.
- ALWAYS plant the seed at the beginning of the party about kit credits to the hostess. Remember a $250 party they earn a $25 kit credit and a $350 party they earn the max $50 kit credit. Make sure they are aware that the credit comes off of their product credit and MUST BE USED FIRST before they redeem their hostess rewards.
- Giveaways – mid party and end of party, I will typically offer accent sheets or pedi packs as a giveaway item for B3G1 Free orders only. That is what I WANT them to buy!! I also stocked up on items such as heaters and application kits with my hostess rewards (free or half off items) and fast start rewards to use as giveaway items so you don’t cut into your profits!
- Offer extra samples in return for client information. I have a form that I use (google forms is a great tool) to collect information such as name, address, email, etc. on people receiving samples. Make sure you have them check that it’s ok to contact them in the future about upcoming sales, events, etc. so you can market to them later. Also a good idea is to ask them in the form if they are interested in hosting a party (yes, no, maybe/ask me after I try my sample) or becoming a consultant.
- Pre-attach your 10 samples to your business cards for the hostess in her hostess packet. I find that if I do it – I know my samples will go out how I intend. Just use double sided tape to stick the sample to the negative space on your business card.
- Use the FREE app “Score Keeper Free” to keep track of party points. Use the “like” button to keep track of which posts you have added to their name. I tried entries for a while because I was burning out keeping track of points with my excel spreadsheet. This app is great!!!
- Order Collages: When someone places an order (you’ll have to stalk your orders page!), make a collage of what they ordered and post it in the party thanking them and letting them and all the party guests know how many points they got towards the Grand Prize Giveaway! I use a program called BlogStomp but PicMonkey is an online collage maker and it’s FREE!!! Sometimes I prefer it! lol. This helps give other guests ideas on what to purchase, reinforce that there’s a giveaway and let’s them know AGAIN about the Buy Three Get One Free deal! Plus it keeps your party active and exciting! 🙂
- Giveaways: I always suggest giving away a half sheet at $150 party and a full sheet at a $350 party to entice guests to order. I have also been implementing (once the party reaches $350) a 2nd winner of a full sheet if and when the party reaches $1000. Dream big right?!?! 😉
Word Swag: Speaking of flash sales – it helps to ALWAYS post a photo with each post!!! Use the FREE app Word Swag to create wording for your specific flash sales or other announcements! Great way to catch attention!!!